* The Friends of the Swamp will meet after school on Wednesday to check blue bird boxes. Please dress for the outdoors and plan on staying until 4:00.
* Girls Empowerment Club will meet this Wednesday right after school. The meeting will be in Room 915 and will last about an hour. All are welcome!
* The Library will be closed periods 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
* The CD Finance Club will meet in room 250 after school on Monday, April 24th.
* Seniors! The sign-up sheet for the RAM Nation vs. Seniors softball game is in the main office. Reminder the game is Thursday, May 18th at 3:15 pm after school on the Varsity Baseball Field. The first 50 seniors to sign up will be eligible to play. A raffle drawing will be held to select 36 seniors to play in the game! See Mr. Zellers or Mr. Porter for details!
* ATTENTION SENIORS: Please check your school email for information regarding the 2017 Senior Surveys. All seniors must complete a senior survey by May 1.
* Attention all Juniors and Seniors: The Junior Class Council cordially invites you to attend the 2017 Prom – A Night in Paradise. The prom will be held at the Radisson in Camp Hill on Friday, May 5th from 6-10:30 p.m. Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, April 18th and will be sold during all lunch periods through April 28th. Tickets are $60.00 each – cash only. No checks will be accepted. Prom related information, tuxedo & flower information, and important announcements can be found on the CDHS website or posted on the wall opposite of the main office. Formal attire required. All school rules apply.
* PinnacleHealth is committed to helping students learn about the many areas of healthcare by providing a variety of exploration programs. Each program is free, but registration is required. Visit www.pinnaclehealth.org for more information.
Experience the Lab – Saturday, April 29th; participants will understand where diagnosis is made, witness the growth of living cells and bacteria, see where blood is prepared for a transfusion, and tour the department where scientific research is performed.
* Seniors, when you have decide where you are going to attend college, don’t forget to stop into guidance to fill out a card to hang on the education wall outside of guidance.
* Applications for the 2017-18 PULSE program are now being accepted! PULSE is Penn State College of Medicine’s educational outreach program which aims to cultivate interest in medicine, biomedical science, and healthcare systems science by introducing passionate learners to medical students, biomedical researchers, and practicing clinicians. The topic for fall 2017 will be Infectious Diseases. Students in grades 9 – 12 who are interested in science and/or medicine are eligible to apply. Applications are available at https://sites.psu.edu/hmcpulse/course-application/
* Students interested in CDHS cheer squads for the 2017-2018 season please join us at open gym every Tuesday beginning March 21 through April 25. Tryouts are April 28 – April 30. Open gyms and tryouts are held at the cheer garage in the CDMS parking lot. Any questions contact Faith Myers at 903-6564.
* Attention seniors who attended North Side Elementary. It is time to "Groove on Back" to North Side to open your time capsule. The event is scheduled at North Side Elementary School in the multipurpose room on Thursday, May 18th from 7:30-8:30. Reconnect with elementary school friends, watch your 5th grade DVD, and receive the letter to your future self. Parents are always invited to attend as well. If you have questions, contact Deb Stover at email@example.com.
* Seniors if you have made a decision about which college you will be attending, stop into Guidance to fill out and decorate a white or green RAM card to post on the education wall.
* Refresh wellness workshops: Every Friday in room M1 in the Library during all lunch periods. See You then!
* Seniors applying to any of the 120+ scholarships managed through The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, 2017 applications are now open. Check out their website or Naviance for more information of the scholarships they offer.
* Attention 18 year old males: The Selective Service System keeps a list of people who might be called on to serve our country in a national emergency. All 18 year old men MUST register even if you are not a US citizen. Registering makes you eligible for student financial aid, federal job training and federal jobs. So guys, do yourself and your country a favor – register with the Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday – it’s the law! Visit www.sss.gov to complete the registration process.
* There is a LOST and FOUND area in the main office. Various text books, purses and sweatshirts have been dropped off there. If you have lost something recently you might want to stop by the office and see if it is there.
* This page is updated daily at 5:30 AM. Changes in information after 5:30 AM will not be reflected on this page. If you have any questions, please contact the front office at, 717-703-5360.